Join us Saturday June 11, at the Sanctuary!
A special day for the whole family to enjoy the sanctuary, help out for two hours with some ranch chores, observe the herds and learn a lot! Facilitated by Return to Freedom’s biologist, Celeste Carlisle, Pete Crowheart, RTF staff and volunteers!
The day includes:
- Native American Blessing and drum circle led by Pete Crowheart
Hay ride tour to south pastures
Wild horse herd observation
- Learn about the origins of the horse in North America
- Wild Horses and Burros in America
- Learn about the native plants and how they were used by the local Chumash tribe
Meet Spirit and other Mustang ambassadors
- Yummy and Healthy Refreshments
Lunch from Wild West Pizza
Saturday June 11th, 10 am-4 pm. Suggested minimum donation $65 per child/adult pair, $20 for each additional child or adult (a friend, additional parent, or a sibling) – This program sells out every year, so please sign up in advance! email@example.com